My experience in France by Rocio Navero

 


Well, my friends and I decided to sign up for Erasmus to go to France for 2 weeks. We were talking about how everything was going to change, my routine, the days I went out with my friends, she also had to come, also how I had to prepare for the food...

When they told us that it was already confirmed that we were going to make that exchange to France, specifically in Bazas. They didn't say the names of the French people who were coming, the first thing we did when they gave us their names was to find a way to talk to them. Little by little we started talking and we got to know them a little more.

And suddenly from one day to the next they were already here with us, Samy, Zoe, Zoe and Lili were already in our houses.

The first night was something strange and uncomfortable, since we didn't know each other at all, we were complete strangers. In the end we didn't know what to do for two weeks, with people who didn't know how to speak our language, they didn't know anything about us.

Despite the stress, we had a great time. The first few days were a little uncomfortable, but then over time we became super close, and when they left is when we realized how much we were going to miss them.

Now comes the part where it was our turn to go to France. I have to admit that not everything was great there, we had a lot of problems within the school. We had problems with several teachers who were disrespecting us, and they kicked us out of their class and directly prohibited us from entering their class. We were also overwhelmed by the exams that we were going to have when we returned, but all this does not mean that our entire experience was bad. The experience was fantastic, I had a great time, but I have to tell you both the good and the bad. There were days when we didn't do many things or we didn't do anything, but we still had a great time. We didn't do anything with the school since they weren't at all understanding of us, but they always tried to do everything for us. Whenever the parents had free time they took us shopping or they also took us bowling to play laser tag, tag, or to some of the busiest and most typical streets of Bordeaux. In conclusion, the trip was unforgettable, not only for what we experienced but also for all the memories I bought, but for all those laughs and photos that I will always remember. Whenever we see those photos we remember the beautiful experience we had.ç



Comentarios