My expirience in Piombino

   PIOMBINO TRIP

Before meeting my host-family we were laughing at the mini bus. The trip from Rome to Piombino was so long and we were really tired, but somehow we couldn't stop making jokes, so when I arrived with the family I wasn't nervious at all. My first impression was really nice, the mother Paola seem really sweet and my host-sister Sara was very friednly. Everything looked different and familiar at the same time, but I think it´s because the family made everything easy and combortable.

The following days I was freaking out with all the things that I was learning, for example I learnt that italians eat SO FAST, i was a little bit embarrased of how slow I ate becuase everytime they had to wait for me. As well, the school was smaller, as it is an smaller town, and it surprised me that very few people walked to the school, everyone went on the bus or car. But the old part of the town was lovely, it looked like an italian movie, and everytime that I ate a pistachio icecream ( I ate a lot of icecreams) I thought that i was in a dream.

 I also loved that even we were from different contries we still were teenagers having fun. I enjoyed talking with Sara about gossips from her school, or making jokes. I remeber the "Rugby Day", we went to my host-dad's rugby team's field and we made like a "merendola". Then everything started getting better, we did a dance battle (which we won, of course), also played with the ball... The italian guys were very friendly and made everything easy for us, I' am so grateful of the group that we got.v


And talking about my favourite days I must mention our trip to ROME, FLORENCE AND ELBA. First we went to Florence, for me that day everthing was irreal, I was with my friends in Florence! My favourite part of that day is when we went Emma, Ana and I to shop some cute tops. The three of us got a top in the same brand, and that felt very girlie and besties moment. Also I all the day  lost making photos with my camera and we spent the day running from one place to another, at the end of the day I was really tired but it was worth it. The next day we went to Elba, that was a magical island next to Piombino, the water was trasnparent, and a random guy lent us his paddle board, that made our day! And last but not least we wnt to Rome, that day felt like a dream, my favourite part was when we were arriving home after dinner, we were all together making jokes and we couldn't stop laughing. Also at night we made a pijama party and it was really fun.


Comentarios